Terms and Conditions
- Bookings only take effect as the first down payment, being 50% of the invoice amount in the bank or post office account of the rental office of the Cooperative Bungalowpark "De Bremerberg" U.A. hereinafter referred to as "De Bremerberg" has been transferred.
- The rental price includes the consumption of gas, water and electricity.
- The rent does not include the use of sheets, pillowcases, towels and other linen.
- The remainder of the rent must be paid no later than FOUR weeks before entering the bungalow.
- The landlord has the right to claim full compensation if the tenant or his co-tenants neglected to cause damage to the rented property or loss of or damage to household and / or other goods was established.
- The tenant is not permitted to sublet the bungalow or have more people accommodated than agreed. In the event of a violation, the lessor has the right to terminate this agreement immediately, without notice of default or intervention of the court, without obligation to refund the rental sum or part thereof. This provision also applies if the tenant fails to meet his financial obligations in time. The lessor is then entitled to rent the bungalow to third parties.
- The accommodation of one pet in the rented property is permitted, provided that it is notified and paid in advance.
- Tenant must adhere to the further terms and conditions, which are set by "De Bremerberg" and which are hereby enclosed. Violation may require the lessor to immediately terminate this lease in accordance with the provisions of article 6 of the general terms and conditions.
- If the tenant proceeds to cancel the agreement, he will have to pay compensation to the landlord, amounting to:
25% of the rent if canceled up to three months before the start date;
50% of the rent if canceled up to two months before the start date
75% of the rent if canceled up to one month before the start date;
100% of the rent in case of cancellation within one month before the start date
You can cancel by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The cancellation date is the date of the email.
- The landlord is not liable for damage and / or claims by third parties due to (unlawful) use of the data infrastructure of the bungalow (such as WiFi, network connection, computer equipment and the like) during the rental period.